* “I was kidding about being sterile, you know.”
* “Do you always fart like that when someone shoves it in?”
* “How come it’s so BIG in there?”
* “You’ve done this with a lotta guys before, right?”
* “Next time I come over, don’t bother with the underwear, OK?”
* (Sniff, sniff) “Is that CAT food?”
* (Yelling) “OK guys, it’s a wrap, cut, and print it!!”
* “You are great in bed, but your sister gives better head!”
* “My first wife was prettier, but you can screw a lot better.”
* “Do you know what a ‘douche’ is?”
* “Maybe if you did some pushups, your boobs would grow.”
* “I want you to try some of MY deodorant.”
* “I’m not into relationships. Can’t we just screw, like every Tuesday night or something?”
* “Maybe if you lost some weight, I could get it all the way in!”
* “I never saw a girl with hairy boobs before!”
* “I’ve been getting these little blisters lately…..”
* “You wanna do those dishes before you leave?”
* “You should go wash that, the cabbie will think something DIED in there!”
Henry Ford dies and goes to heaven. At the gate, the angel tells Ford, “Well, you’ve been such a good guy and your invention, the car, changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone you want in heaven.”
So, Henry Ford thinks about it and says, “I wanna hang with Adam, the first man.” So, the angel points Adam out to Ford.
When Ford gets to Adam, Ford asks, “Hey, aren’t you the inventor of the woman?”
Adam says, “Yes.”
“Well, says Ford, “You have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There’s too much front end protrusion.
2. It chatters at high speeds.
3. The rear end wobbles too much.
4. And the intake is placed too close to the exhaust.”
“Hmmm…”, says Adam, “Hold on.” So Adam goes to the celestial supercomputer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the results. The computer prints out a slip of paper and Adam reads it.
He then says to Henry Ford, “It may be that my invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer, more men are riding my invention than yours.”
Q: Why is sex like a game of bridge?
A: If you have a good hand, you don’t need a partner.
Henry goes to confession and says, “Bless me Father, for I have sinned. Last night I was with seven different women.”
The priest says, “Take seven lemons, squeeze them into a glass and drink the juice without pausing.”
“Will that cleanse me of my sins, Father?”
“No,” replies the priest. “But it’ll wipe that silly grin off your face.”
Q: If I have a rooster and you have a donkey and your donkey bites off my roosters feet, what do you have?
A: Two feet of my cock in your ass.