Dog Letters to GodRead all jokes from:Animals (+5199)
* Dear God, How come people love to smell flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are they thinking?
* Dear God, When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?
* Dear God, Excuse me, but why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not one named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! I know every breed cannot have its own model, but it would be easy to rename the Chrysler Eagle the Chrysler Beagle!
* Dear God, If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
* Dear God, When my foster mom’s friend comes over to our house, he smells like musk! What’s he been rolling around in?
* Dear God, Is it true that in Heaven, dining room tables have onramps?
* Dear God, More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
* Dear God, When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?
* Dear God, We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energyfields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
* Dear God, Are there dogs on other planets, or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the beagle across the street.
* Dear God, Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
* Dear God, When my family eats dinner they always bless their food. But they never bless mine. So, I’ve been wagging my tail extra fast when they fill my bowl. Have you noticed my own blessing?
* Dear God, I’ve always lived at the shelter and I have everything I need. But many of the cats here have names and I don’t. Could you give me a name please? It would be good for my self-esteem.
* Dear God, The new terrier I live with just peed on the Oriental rug and I have a feeling my family might blame me ‘cuz they think I’m jealous of this stupid dog. Since they have no sense of smell, how can I convince them I’m innocent? Does PetsMart sell lie detectors?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.